|Title:||Industrial Maintenance Team Lead, 2nd shift|
|Job Departments:||Maintenance & Engineering|
It's an amazing time to join us as a Maintenance Team Lead, 2nd shift!! We added a new facility and are currently expanding our operations. Were famous for our Breads & Toasts. Yes...our famous garlic bread that tastes so so so so good and melts in your mouth!! We are looking for a high energy, hands on Team Leader, 2nd shift who has experience within a bakery processing plant, or a facility that manufactures food grade products.
Working Hours: 2:30pm - 11:00pm
Shift Team Leader, 2nd Shift
training agenda on key support methods (Allen Bradley PLC, Electrical, and Electro-Mechanical Troubleshooting fundamentals) supporting all Safety Programs that apply to the Joseph Campione and coordinate efforts to ensure all employees have a safe and healthy work environment.
- Leads the idle assets located at the plant.
- Ensure housekeeping in all equipment and inventory storage areas.
- Provide shift leadership in identifying cost savings opportunities in the current manufacturing process, be it capacity constraints, usage cost, speed improvements, or labor reduction.
- Implement systems to assure that product is manufactured in a safe and sanitary manner, with trained personnel and defined systems, on time and within specific ranges.
- Performs labor relations through consistent practices while addressing employee hire / discharge practices, and other staffing requirements for 2nd shift.
- Accountable as liaison of all GFSI Requirements; this includes but is not limited to support and vigilance in
- Accountable as liaison of all FSMA Requirements; this includes but is not limited to support and vigilance in Development and Implementation, Development of Systems to provide for accuracy in application of the HARPC Requirements, Appropriate action to both resolve and maintain performance values in accordance with DHS Requirements, and communication to all Food Defense Personnel (Need to Know) during meetings, floor visits, and associated internal audits.
- The Maintenance Shift Leader is responsible for ensuring full compliance within the Maintenance and Technical Departments to all applicable GFSI and FSMA Requirements; this includes the training of personnel in expectations.
- Other duties may be assigned over time.
- High school diploma or equivalent. AIB knowledge or Technical Degree preferred.
- Three years hands-on experience in a Maintenance Team Leader level position a plus.
- Operational background in predictive maintenance, electrical circuitry, Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting, Electrical / Electromechanical regimen, refrigeration, fuel burning equipment, automation and machine mechanics.
- Proven ability to train and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.