|Title:||Production Supervisor (Floater)|
It's an amazing time to join us as a Production Supervisor!! We are looking for a motivated, hands on Production Supervisor who has similar industry experience within a food processing plant, or a facility that manufactures food grade products. In this role, you will oversee a large staff and be a part of a family valued culture.
Production Supervisor – Floater, primary shift is 1st. As needed, position will provide interim coverage on night shift.
6:30am – 3:00pm, Exempt/Salary Role; Monday - Friday & Saturdays during peak season
Accountable for complete Shift Processing Operations, this includes staffing requirements, new hire and rotational training, budget adherence, and Quality throughput / efficiency. The Production Supervisor looks for ways to improve the metrics of the shift operation, through visual, hands on applications along with development of the immediate lead personnel. The preceding Production Supervisor is also accountable for shift transfer information for optimum program application and leaving the relief Production Supervisor in production ready form.
- Implements, for the purpose of day-to-day administration, specific policies, procedures, and programs established by the Operations Manager and/or Senior Management.
- Create continuous improvement initiatives to improve efficiencies and streamline the production and general plant processes.
- Responsible for implementing progressive and timely performance evaluations and disciplinary process in the area of counseling, oral and written warnings; ensure a productive labor climate in the manufacturing operation.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Effectively and accurately manage compliance of all ingredients.
- Effectively and accurately manage compliance of all packaging materials.
- Manage departmentalized shift priorities.
- Accurately track absenteeism and timekeeping.
- Takes proper and judicious disciplinary measures when required, in handling grievances, and conducts first-step meetings.
- Works closely with Operations Manager, Manager of Human Resources and EH&S (if applicable) on second-step disciplinary meetings.
- Recommends overtime to the Operations Manager and/or Senior Management, as required.
- Ensure appropriate and timely shift production records are prepared and maintained.
- Keeps records of shift activities, as required.
- Provides detailed on-boarding and continuous training for subordinates.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervision
- Minimum H.S. diploma.
- Associates degree is desirable and/or AIB Baking & Science Correspondence Course.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing industry a plus and regulation inspection procedures is highly desired.
- Proven supervisory and leadership abilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of three (3) years Operations experience in a manufacturing company, with the responsibilities of producing, production control, maintenance, and quality improvement initiatives.
- Good administrative skills, principles and people.
- Computer literate in Windows Office applications and MAS-90/SAGE.
- Proven ability to train, and motivate personnel.
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
Joseph Campione Offers:
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.