|Title:||Operations Trainer - 2nd shift Production|
Work schedule: 2nd Shift; Monday - Friday; Hours; 2:00pm - 10:30pm plus overtime
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity? Joseph Campione, LLC, is looking for a highly motivated Trainer with a solid background in production, excellent communication skills, and experience working in manufacturing.
Our Trainers are responsible for leading by example and encouraging adherence to our Joseph Campione’s Values and Compliance standards. You will be responsible for conducting in the plant and on-the-job training, training compliance and driving continuous improvements.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Train employees on production standards and expectations; define equipment and explain the importance of the production machinery.
- Trainer will also provide hands-on tests to ensure performance accuracy and compliance to Joseph Campione’s standards.
- Trainer will work with employees to ensure all tools are being used properly and followed.
- Monitor delinquency reports and drive week-over-week improvements to ensure applicable employees remain current on procedures, standards, policies and certifications for assigned job and operational areas.
- Solid understanding of Production life-cycle, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Equipment Operating Instructions (EOI’s), and Work Instructions (WI’s) in a machining environment
- Identify the visual inspection requirements of product defects.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervision
- Proficiency in understanding manufacturing processes, food or bakery machinery and specifically regulatory manufacturing standards.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Must be willing and comfortable to speak in front of teams and groups (3-5 employees).
- Must be available to work overtime, nights, various shifts and weekends as required.
- Flexible to quickly adapt to learning new tasks, moving to new areas to meet changing customer demands.
- High School, GED diploma or equivalent work experience is required for this position.
- Experience of 5 or more years doing production is a plus.
- 1 year performing in a manufacturing training role is preferred, assuming education requirements are met.
- Working in Food/Baking manufacturing industry experience of 1+ year’s preferred.
- Any training experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in food manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.