|Title:||Forklift Operator - 1st Shift (Shipping)|
It's an amazing time to join Joseph Campione, LLC., as a Shipping Forklift Operator!! Were famous for our Breads & Toasts. Yes...our garlic bread that tastes so so so so good and melts in your mouth!! This is a terrific opportunity to join our team.
Joseph Campione, LLC is offering 1st shift opportunity within the Shipping and Receiving Department. These are stable opportunities with a complete benefits package included. You will be working within the cold-storage and freezer areas of the warehouse, operating sit-down, stand-up, and high-reach forklifts.
Shift hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm & Saturdays during peak season.
Joseph Campione performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, background checks for all external candidates.
- Unloading and loading trailers and verifying proper stacking and freight
- Reporting shortages damages and misplacements to your immediate supervisor
- Identifying and recovering any received or shipping damage
- Ensuring proper stock rotation by following lot number identification
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment
- Ensuring that the exact number and type of product is located and shipped
- Making certain product comes from the proper locations
- Performing picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Moving product from the staging or storage areas into railcars or trailers
- Stacking and staging product and materials
- Maintaining the facilities, equipment, and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Scanning, inventory counts, completed needed paperwork/documentation per specification
- Adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and all JCLLC Food Safety and Company Rules and Regulations
- Operating a stand-up high reach forklift inside of the cooler/freezer to load and unload pallets/materials from racks
- Operating a sit-down forklift inside of shipping and receiving to move pallets/materials to designated location
- Treat truck drivers with courteous and friendly customers service, answer questions/concerns
- Report any possible product contamination
- Other duties may be assigned over time.
In this role, you must be self-motivated and able to work well both independently and in a team-oriented setting. You must be able to handle a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Shipping Forklift Operator role include:
- High school degree or equivalent certification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Forklift training and experience
- Capable of operating forklifts and their attachments
- Good arithmetic and reading skills
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Availability to work various shifts
- Capable of standing and walking extended periods of time
- Must pass written and driving forklift exam
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.