|Title:||Industrial Welder/Fabricator, 1st Shift|
|Job Departments:||Maintenance & Engineering|
Industrial Welder/Fabricator, 1st Shift
6 days on 2 days off
Welding in a plant environment, responsible for fitting and welding aluminum and stainless steel parts using a MIG and/or TIG
process. Automation equipment, along with skilled craft welds to achieve plant line optimization. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.
• Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a welding procedure specification
• Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
• MIG and TIG weld aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications
of the blueprints and/or drawings
• Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
• Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
• Set up welding cells for serial production runs
• Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
• Assemble items as instructed by floor supervisor
• Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
• Follow all company rules and policies
• Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
• Follow all safety rules and quality standards
• Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
• Prepare product for shipment
• Lift raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually (up to 60 pounds), or
using a hoist
• Uphold all ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or six
months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience required
• Experience with steel, aluminum and/or stainless steel required
• Experience with MIG and TIG welding highly preferred.
• Ability to lift heavy items up to 30 pounds required.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques
for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Ability to identify and measure material
• Ability to produce quality products consistently
• Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
• Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.