The position centers in providing administrative support and coordination in order to achieve customer delivery requirements, shipping & receiving process efficiencies and cost effectiveness. This is a cold storage environment ensuring proper shipment of cases of frozen baked goods.
- Point of contact with carriers and dispatch – heavy usage of communication via phone and email.
- Greet and direct drivers, assign door location and assure proper documentation is provided back to driver.
- Keep and verify records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare items for shipment
- Determine method of shipment by utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, rates and routes
- Meet with Production & Shipping team to ensure daily shipping goals are achieved.
- Nail covers on binds containers and wooden crates with metal tape, using a strapping machine
- Plan for production needs
- Inspect shipments, observe and document shortages and relay to supervision
- Confirm shipments and make sure they conform with customer expectations
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials as well as supplies and file documentation
- Other duties will be assigned by supervision
In the Warehouse Worker role, you must be self-motivated and able to work well both independently and in a team-oriented setting. You must be able to handle a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED, additional higher education is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of working with trucking carriers
- Information extraction experience in a ERP system
- Ability to fill out bills of lading
- Familiarity with various forms used by major freight carriers
- Ability to tolerate extreme temperature controlled environments (-10 degrees in cooler) 30 degrees in the dock/warehouse areas
- Intermediate knowledge of excel; ability to adjust rows, columns, enter data
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
Joseph Campione Offers:
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.