|Title:||Engineer - Intern (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)|
Engineer Internship Overview:
The Joseph Campione Internship experience is about the opportunity. Its purpose clears the way for inspiration, innovation, and your impact to take hold. The objectives provide the Intern with hands-on experiences through time management, teamwork and collaboration, as well as individual work assignments. You will have an opportunity to network with leaders across the company, and could attend work-sponsored events and team volunteer opportunities within the community.
What's the role and requirements?
Basic Function: Contribute to improving and helping plant efficiency and help deliver mechanical projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Design processes to improve quality, safety, ergonomics, and increase manufacturing productivity.
- Support operations in helping the plant with mechanical project design.
- Complete assigned engineering tasks which may include creating drawings, evaluating line components and working with our outside venders.
- Position Hours: 15-20 hours per week during the school year; 40 hours per week during summer.
- Rising Junior or Senior standing in engineering program; mechanical, industrial or electrical preferred.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as necessary.
Bring Your Best! What you will gain from the role:
- Competitive wage.
- Flexible work hours.
- Negotiation skills – work with outside venders increasing networking opportunities.
- Create and make an engineering impact to the business.
- Better understanding in using AutoCAD and other engineering drafting related software.
- The manufacturer process; high speed packaging, industrial mixers, and conveyor systems.
- Hardware control panels.
- Work for the State of Wisconsin largest manufacturer and producer of garlic bread best known for our famous mouth-watering “Joseph Campione Texas Toast”.