|Title:||Engineer - Intern (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)|
Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) Internship Overview:
The Joseph Campione Internship experience is about the opportunity. Its purpose clears the way for inspiration, innovation, and your impact to take hold. The objectives provide the Intern with hands-on experiences through time management, teamwork and collaboration, as well as individual work assignments. You will have an opportunity to network with leaders across the company, and could attend work-sponsored events and team volunteer opportunities within the community.
What's the role and requirements?
Basic Function: Contribute to improving our training procedures and help deliver a plant project in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Document and better organize our Lockout/tagout operating procedures.
- Maintenance safety revisions; take pictures of industrial machines and machine components, revise, print and install lockout/tag out procedures.
- Participate in processes to improve quality, safety, ergonomics, and increase manufacturing productivity meetings.
- Support manufacturing operations in helping the plant with technical writing safety procedures.
- Position Work Hours: 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., weekend hours possible (flexible)
- Rising “Star” in an engineering program; mechanical, industrial or electrical preferred.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as necessary.
Bring Your Best! Some of what you will gain from the role:
- Competitive wage.
- Negotiation skills – work with outside venders increasing networking opportunities.
- Create and make an engineering impact to the business.
- Better understanding in using Microsoft products, AutoCAD and other engineering drafting related software.
- The manufacturer process; high speed packaging, industrial mixers, and conveyor systems.
- Hardware control panels.
- Work for the State of Wisconsin largest manufacturer and producer of garlic bread best known for our famous tasty and mouth-watering “Joseph Campione Texas Toast”.