|Title:||Entry Level - Production Supervisor, 2nd Shift|
WHY WORK FOR US?
Joseph Campione is an industrial bakery located in the heart of Oak Creek, WI specializing in hearth styled baked good. We specialize in producing frozen garlic bread along with other bread products.
- you enjoy being in a position of leadership in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to demonstrate your team building capabilities and practice process improvement look no further.
We are looking for you to fill our Entry-level Production Supervisor role on 2nd shift.
Ideally we are targeting individuals who have worked “hands on” as a Production Lead or Entry-level Supervisor preferably within a food processing plant or similar environment. At Joseph Campione we are not “title” driven and value Leaders who lead by example and aren’t afraid of hands-on work. We view each team member as a part of the Campione family and in return offer stability and growth.
If you are ready to take your skills to the next level, please review the job duties below and apply now, this opportunity won’t be available for long!
***Recent graduates (Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management) are strongly encouraged to apply – we are willing to offer on the job training.
***Joseph Campione is a Patriotic Employer in support of the Guard and Reserve - veterans also are strongly encouraged to apply.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- JOB TYPE: Full-time; Shift operations/hours: 2:30pm – 11:00pm Mon- Fri, overtime on weekends as needed. Busy months are fall and winter, spring and summer minimal overtime.
- SALARY: DOE $45,000-$55,000
- Overseeing a total of 4 processing lines with 86 employees consisting of general labor, machine operators, batchers and leads.
- Our process is extremely automated, experience with conveyors and high-speed packaging equipment IS A PLUS.
- Track production levels and make necessary corrections to meet goals
- Train employees how to effectively and safely operate production machinery
- Ensure that the assigned areas are clean and organized
- Approve and manage all employee hours ensuring proper staffing levels
- Maximizing product throughput, efficiency and quality. Understand rates for operations in their specified areas
- Maximizing employee output, dedication and job satisfaction.
- Assist in creating daily schedules placing employees in best suited roles
- Have contingency plan if equipment goes down, materials run out, etc.
- Have thorough knowledge of company employee handbook. Complete/process proper forms for requested time off; i.e. Vacation, personal, leave of absents, etc. as required.
- Complete/process any necessary reporting.
The ideal Entry Level Production Supervisor will possess the following:
- 1+ years in a manufacturing lead or supervisory role or a recent college graduate
- Experience working with a diverse workforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work history
- Knowledge in food processing/ bakery strongly desired
- Bilingual – fluent in another language (aside from English) a plus!
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
If you believe you are the idea candidate for this position, please apply immediately as we are looking to fill the position right away!