|Title:||Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician, 3rd shift (8.5 hour shift)|
|Job Departments:||Maintenance & Engineering|
A few career minded roles are available at our company for Electrician's, 3rd shift. Troubleshooting code, drives and HMI panels. Operate basic hand tools, power tools, and test equipment. Working knowledge of simple mechanical system concept, effective mechanical aptitude, basic knowledge of PLC’s, ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment. Basic computer skills and mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and baseline electrical troubleshooting will impact the role. We offer Electrical entry level to senior advancement opportunities meanwhile working in a clean and safe environment. Our Maintenance Department follows SQFI, AIBI and GMP best practices. For training - we do it the right way....The team centered environment provides an opportunity to work on the most scientific state of the art equipment.
3rd shift hours are from 11:00pm - 7:30pm; work schedule is 6 days on and 2 days off. Earn up to 100k based on skills and amount of OT worked.
The skills necessary to meet this level are to be able to operate basic hand tools, power tools, and test equipment … a working knowledge of simple mechanical system concept, effective mechanical aptitude, basic knowledge of PLC’s, ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment, basic computer skills and mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and baseline electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge with OSHA regulations.
- Respond to production requests for immediate attention to production issues and problems.
- Maintain production equipment.
- Maintain records of preventative maintenance.
- Create requisitions of equipment and supplies to maintain equipment.
- Extensive knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot PLC controls, electrical/electronic systems and general production line equipment.
- Identify problem areas and address with permanent solutions.
- Perform / coordinate any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- Produce and promote JCLLC products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to current Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Extensive understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to make decisions based on standard practices.
- Broad depth of experience and knowledge of production machinery and equipment (defined).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Extensive electrical knowledge/training.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic drawings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
Joseph Campione Offers:
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.