|Title:||Senior Industrial Maintenance Technician, 3rd shift (8.5 hour shift)|
|Job Departments:||Maintenance & Engineering|
A new opportunity to join the state of Wisconsin's largest garlic bread producer as a Maintenance Technician? Were famous for our mouth-watering "Campione Family Texas Toast!! Our facilities receive the highest ratings and offer a clean and safe environment to work. Joseph Campione's Maintenance Department has over 30+ of the best Maintenance Tech's in the industry. For fixes - we do it the right way....The 30+ team centered environment provides an opportunity to work on the most scientific state of the art equipment. The posting publication can be used to fill any of the shifts. Apply today - it's quick and simple today.
Shift: 3rd shift.....Earn up to 100k per year based on skills and OT.
3rd – 10:30pm – 7:00am
Our working schedule is 6 days on and 2 days off and if interested, plenty of OT........
The incumbent must develop and maintain a training agenda on key support methods supporting all Safety Programs that apply to the Joseph Campione Inc., bakery and coordinate efforts to ensure all employees have a safe and healthy work environment. Must be able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair high speed production equipment in a fast paced, team orientated, manufacturing environment. Must be able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair high speed production equipment.
Qualifications (not all required):
- Experience in predictive maintenance, electrical and mechanical maintenance - Reading Schematics is a plus.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Associates or Trade School preferred.
- Must have demonstrated electrical or mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in repair/maintenance of high speed production equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of electrical or mechanical experience required or recent graduate.
- Lift up to 70 lbs. on an infrequent, non-repetitive basis as required.
- Ability to climb, bend and crouch
- Other duties may be assigned by supervision
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
Joseph Campione Offers:
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.