|Title:||Put-Away - 2nd shift (cold storage)|
It's an amazing time to join Joseph Campione, LLC., as a Warehouse Associate (Put-Away)!! Were famous for our Breads & Toasts. Yes...our garlic bread that tastes so so so so good and melts in your mouth!! This is a terrific opportunity to join our team.
Joseph Campione, LLC is offering 2nd shift Put-Away opportunity within the Shipping and Receiving Department. These are stable opportunities with a complete benefits package included. You will be working within the cold-storage and freezer areas of the warehouse, operating sit-down, stand-up, and high-reach forklifts.
Working schedule & hours are Monday - Friday 3:30pm to 11:30pm & some Saturdays during peak season.
Joseph Campione performs pre-employment, post offer drug screens, background checks for all external candidates.
The Warehouse Associate (Put-Away) is accountable, under direct supervision, to fill customer order requirements with strong team coordination and follow-through abilities to complete the full cycle of receiving, stock put away, picking, packing, stocking, documenting and shipping customized orders, accurately and expeditiously.
This fast-paced position consistently requires a high volume of productivity; with strong attention to detail to variances in product identification; ability to accurately understand and follow written specifications; perform data entry; and follow customized requirements, with trained knowledge of quality standards, and customer specifications.
• Learn, maintain, and apply accurate knowledge and understanding of Joseph Campione work instructions, policies, and procedures in all work practices and decisions
• Receive material from vendors and enter data in computer
• Count and record material to ensure accuracy
• Pull or stock materials using Radio Frequency (RF) scanning system, as required
• Utilize scale to weigh and/or hand count product per warehouse/customer specifications
• Utilize label printer to prepare labels as required
• Return remaining product to proper location
• Count, bag, and label per warehouse/customer requirements
• Package and prepare material for shipment
• Perform timely cycle counts and inventory audits to support an accurate inventory management system
• Compose paperwork/correspondence, analyze, troubleshoot, and reconcile inventory discrepancies
• Meet established standards for quality and productivity, including but not limited to: on-time delivery percentage and customer acceptance rates
• Follow safety regulations in all work processes promoting a safe and hazard free work environment
• Utilize pallet jacks, drive forklifts, and/or order picker, when trained/certified
• Attend regular and impromptu departmental meetings and company training, as required
• Follow established work procedures to assure compliance with all Federal, State, and Local regulatory agencies including: OSHA, FAR, EPA, DOT, and RCRA requirements
• Obtain cross-training to assist in other Warehouse functions and other duties may be assigned by Supervision
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Forklift certification training and current forklift license, is preferred
• 1-2 years general warehousing, inventory control, and/or shipping experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills demonstrated in professional daily interaction with internal and/or external customers, as required
• Ability to be alert and aware of warehouse safety issues and safeguards
• Ability to work well within a team environment and independently, as needed
• Ability to be detailed oriented and perform basic research, if required
• Experience working in a cold/freezer working environment is preferredâ€‹About Us:
Located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Joseph Campione is part of the growing southeast Wisconsin food manufacturing collection. The area boasts global market leaders in manufacturing, and a rapidly growing number of high tech incubators. A short drive from Chicago and Milwaukee, Oak Creek offers residents a small city quality of life with convenient access to major Midwest cities. Residents enjoy an excellent school district and many public recreation attractions, in addition to (3) professional sports teams (Milwaukee Brewers and Bucks and Green Bay Packers), and a lively waterfront park community that includes world class art and children's museums.
Joseph Campione Offers:
- Competitive salary or hourly wage with promotional opportunities
- Education tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid vacation and holiday time off
- Paid benefits for short term disability and life insurance
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the diversity of our workforce and embrace the principles of being an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. Joseph Campione values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.